chunk.exe

From: Randy Higginbotham <rhigg@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:50:46 -0500
To: "Www-Lib@W3. Org" <www-lib@w3.org>
I modified chunk.c slightly and compiled it on win98, msvc++. Stepping
through the program in the debugger, I am a little confused as to when data
from the web server is actually received. Am I actually receiving data while
in the HTDoConnect state machine in httcp.c or does the data from the web
server not get received until we do the HTEventList_loop call and subsequent
getMessage(), translateMessage(), and dispatchMessage() calls are made? Put
another way, at what point does the web server start sending data to this
client?

Thanks

Randy