[www-lib] <none>

From: yulu <yulu@zhhz.suda.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:56:06 +0800
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

I am experimenting with libwww-5.3.2. I try to build it on windows using MSVC. As the Installation guide says, "you can compile by opening the libwww/windows/world.dsw workspace and do a batch build of the whole thing." But there's no world.dsw in my downloaded package. So could you tell me what's wrong with my step?

Another thing I don't know how to use the makefiles, could you tell me what's the use of these makefiles?

Your help will be appreciated!

Yu Lu (yulu@zhhz.suda.edu.cn)