Re: libwww: report build problem (and solution)

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:53:48 +0100 (MET)
To: Arto Nirkko <Arto.Nirkko@insel.ch>
CC: www-lib@w3.org
Thanks Arto!

It's really a pain that openssl keeps changing it's directories :)

I'll add a configure rule to search for the new .h. This way, it'll still
work if people compile under the old open ssl. Or, I can also say that
we're only compatible with 0.9.6.

I'm forwarding your message to the libwww mailing list, as it's the only
discussion list we have.

-jose