Problems with example application wwwssl.c

From: Lauri-Alo Adamson <Lauri.Adamson@andmevara.ee>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:19:05 +0200
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello!

I tried to run example program wwwssl and the  following mesages appeared:

depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
verify return: 1
depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=27:certificate not trusted
verify return: 1
depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=21:unable to verify the first certificate
verify return: 1

depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=21:unable to verify the first certificate
verify return: 1
SSL_connect: SSLv3 read server certificate A
SSL_connect: SSLv3 read server done A
SSL_connect: error in SSLv3 write client key exchange A
SSL_connect: error in SSLv3 write client key exchange A
HTSSLWriter. SSL returned 1

It created an empty output file, problem is that: What is meaning of the
these messages ?!

Does this mean that sample application needs himself also a some kind of
Certification autohrity sertificate same as WWW server ? If it's so:
How I can load this certificate ? etc

I would be very pleased about advice. What must I do ?

Lauri Adamson