Problem with wwwssl.c sample application

From: Lauri-Alo Adamson <Lauri.Adamson@andmevara.ee>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:30:33 +0200
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello!

Then I try to run wwwssl program the following mesages appear:

HTSSL....... New reference count = 1
SSL_connect: before/connect initialization
SSL_connect: SSLv2/v3 write client hello A
SSL_connect: SSLv3 read server hello A
depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
verify return: 1
depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=27:certificate not trusted
verify return: 1
depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=21:unable to verify the first certificate
verify return: 1
SSL_connect: SSLv3 read server certificate A
SSL_connect: SSLv3 read server done A
SSL_connect: error in SSLv3 write client key exchange A
SSL_connect: error in SSLv3 write client key exchange A
HTSSLWriter. SSL returned 1

It creates an empty output file, problem is that what is meaning of the
messages like :
depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
verify return: 1
depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=27:certificate not trusted
verify return: 1
depth = 0 /C=EE/ST=Harjumaa/L=Tallinn/O=Andmevara/OU=Andmevara/CN=tivoli
verify error: num=21:unable to verify the first certificate
verify return: 1

Does this mean that sample application needs himself also a some kind of
sertificate ? Then: How I can load create and load this certificate ? etc

I would be very pleased about advice. What must I do ?

Lauri Adamson