Segmentation fault after HTLibTerminate()

From: Thorsten Rinkenberger <rinkenberger@falkag.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:35:43 +0100
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,
inside of my terminate handler my program calls the function HTLibTerminate() at last.
After this I get a segmentation fault.

When I set the line HTLibTerminate() in comment my program works fine.
But regarding to the libwww documentation HTLibTerminate(); must be used.

The terminate handler works like this:
int RequestTerminateHandler(HTRequest* request, HTResponse* response, void* param, int status)
{
	HTRequest_delete(request);
	if (--remainingRequests <= 0)
	{