Is interrupted ftp upload/download supported in LibWWW?

From: <KKelkar@eq-technologic.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:41:28 +0530
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

I could not find a definite answer for this in docs and earlier discussions
in the mailing list.
Can someone explain whether I can do some kind of REGET/APPEND for upload
and download programmatically?

Thanks
~Kedar

Kedar R. Kelkar
eQ Technologic - Dare to do the impossible!

<kedar>
This communication reflects my personal views only. Any comments or
statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Technologic/eQ
Technologic, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
</kedar>