Re: Submitting fixes and web site

From: Michel Philip <mphilip@infovista.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:04:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Sirs:

> I want to start submitting fixes and patches to libwww.
> Presumably I can send them to the list at large,
> but who actually integrates them with cvs
> and what is that persons bandwidth for libwww?

Persons bandwith for libwww.
If I understand this well I would answer low bandwidth.

The last bug I found seems obvious to me
just by reading the source.
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/2001AprJun/0130.html)
Until now I got no feed back.

> I guess my real question is who coordinates changes,
> releases to the library.
> I'm considering submitting a number of fixes and enhancements
> I have made, but don't want to take the time if there is no one
> to do the integration with cvs.

As for what I know, first submitting fixes and enhancements
in the list and then hoping that someone will be interrested
to test it and agree or desagree it...
This is the procedure.

Read http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/2001JanMar/0223.html,

Michel.