Re: undefined symbole HTZLib_inflate

From: <martock@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:28:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: jose.kahan@w3.org
Hi!

I have the same problem! If I compile a little test program and try to start it, I get the error
message:
"error in loading shared libraries: > /usr/lib/libwwwapp.so.0: undefined symbol: HTZLib_inflate"

But if I use the examples in the example directory, everything works fine ?! I have compiled
and install LIBWWW from cvs repository myself and I use Linux RedHat 7.0! I have installed
the package on other maschines with the same OS without any problems, only on this one
maschine I get this error message. I can not say if "configure" have found my zlib? I can see
in the log file that configure have checked it.

I have no idea ... hope you can help me!

Ciao Timo!