Re: multiple URL call using HTLoadToFile()

From: Thorsten Rinkenberger <rinkenberger@falkag.de>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:15:41 +0200
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi!

I made your described modification. Now it seems that all my get request
(around 90) are being processed in the event loop. But during the program
execution only the first and the second URL request are terminated
successful. The screen output looks as below:

Contacting 191.166.3.172
Reading...
Done!
Reading
Done!
Interrupted!
Interrrupted!
Fatal Error: Data transfer interrupted
Interrupted!
Interrrupted!
Fatal Error: Data transfer interrupted
Interrupted!
Interrrupted!
Fatal Error: Data transfer interrupted
...and so on...

I think it depends on the timeout handling but I'm not sure.

These are my initialization actions:
    HTLibInit(APP_NAME, APP_VERSION);
    HTAlert_setInteractice(NO);
    HTProfile_newNoCacheClient(APP_NAME, APP_VERSION);
    HTNet_addAfter(RequestTerminateHandler,NULL,NULL,HT_ALL,HT_FILTER_LAST);
    HTHost_setEventTimeout(10000);

These are my actions for each request:
    request=HTRequest_new()
    state=HTLoadToFile(strURL, request, file);

This is the action after issue the last request:
    HTEventList_newLoop();

These are my terminate actions:
    HTRequest_delete(request);
    HTProfile_delete();
    HTLibTerminate();

I hope you have the clue. Again many thanks to you.

Bye,
Thorsten