POST and SSL hangs

From: Sven Laaks <slaaks@informatik.uni-essen.de>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 23:02:25 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi everybody,

I am programming a webclient with libwww-5.3.2.

The client should get a formular-page (HTLoadAnchor), read out the
formular-objects and post (HTPostFormAnchor) this objects to the
formular-action. So it works fine.

Now the problem:
If I use SSL the client hangs after HTPostFormAnchor.

My SSL-functions (befor the first HTLoadAnchor):
HTSSL_protMethod_set(HTSSL_V23)
HTSSL_verifyDepth_set(2)
HTSSLhttps_init(YES)

I am not so familier with SSL so I do not know if this is enough.

Get a page with SSL and post to a server without SSL works.
So I think the "bug" must be in the combination.

Thanks to all for the help!!

Another question:
I must measure the time for the SSL-handshake. Can someone tell me
where I must edit the code. Thanks.