wwwlib eventloop setup.

From: Lucas Meijer <mach82@mach8.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:28:32 +0200 (MEST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi All,

  Forgive me if this is not the appropriate list to send this
question to. I've search trough all docs&facs but can't work this out:

I want to use wwwlib in a plugin I'm writing for some serverapplication.

I've studied most of the examples, and they all go into a eventloop sooner
or later.

Since I'm writing this as a plugin, I can only react on 'idle' events I
get from my server sytem, and if I were to go into an eventloop I would
block the server from doing all its regular stuff..

I've been trying to find the way I'm supposed to do this, but have been
unsuccesfull. Can I use www-lib in such a way that I can periodically send
it Update()'s instead of going control to the eventloop and reacint on
events?

Any insights, or pointers to info on this topic would be warmly welcomed.

Thanks,

  Lucas