mirroring one page?

From: 주재경 <joojk@hanstep.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:30:12 +0900
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
I want to mirror web page. So I study w3c-libwww during last week, but I don't know how mirror web page.
I want to download html, modify some link and save it to disk to view that page later.
That it to say, I need save html mechanism and modify link mechanism simultaneously.

I think converter or HTML Parser or XParser may be needed.

Can anyone outline how this situation be achieved?