reading a whole page

From: Asaf Segal <asaf@cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:46:49 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
I'm trying to read the whole page as a browser:
If I frames I want to read the frames files too.
If I have images I won't to read them too, etc...
I took the showlinks example that register the link callback and in the
callback
I tried to make a new request for frames and images.

When the request is for an image i'm asked for a filename for saving the
image
can I avoid this question ?
How can I know when all the request are done ?