Need help to find a Java implementation of the RTP protocol

From: Salil Talauliker <salilut@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 02:41:36 -0600
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

I am planning to implement an IP Telephony Application using SIP (Session
Initiation Protocol)and I'm planning to use RTP as transfer protocol for the
voice/audio.

Can anyone help me find a Java implementation of the RTP protocol and the
necessary guidelines for using it ?

I'm also looking for any RTP documentation that would be less technical than
the protocol specification (RFC 1889&1890) while  describing its major
features, its services and how to use it for audio transfer.

This endeavor is only for learning purpose. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Salil Talauliker
Graduate Research Assistant,