Re: Simple showtext question

From: Sajit Prabhakaran <sajitk@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 20:35:39 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi:

After sitting around waiting for a response - I decided to try
 & figure this out myself. So I'm outlining it here for benefit
 of other newbie's:

1. Define a _HText structure with a member flag to indicate we're
 inside a <SCRIPT..> element/tag.
2. Use HText_registerCDCallback to create the HText (figure this
 out from help)
3. Register the callback: HText_registerElementCallback
4. In the beginElement and endElement callbacks, set and reset the
 inscript flag (of HText) respectively. Do this only if the
 element_number == HTML_SCRIPT
5. In addText, write out text only if the inscript flag is false.

There is a failing in this strategy, it </SCRIPT> doesn't come along
 due to bad html, we aren't going to print any text thereafter.

Sajit
contact@voxworx.com