Re: Post Anchor to Chunk?

From: <Timo.Ross@ic3s.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:12:17 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi!

The function you are looking for is "HTPostFormAnchorToChunk". In the first
parameter you give an associated list with the parameter value pairs of you
post. The replay will be load into a chunk! You will find this function in
the HTAccess module.

Hope this will help you.
Timo!

Kevin wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to write a simple xml-Rpc client in C, I'm
pretty sure I can use libwww for this, but I couldn't
figure out the correct way to use it.

For people don't know Xml-Rpc, it is a RPC protocol
over HTTP with request being a HTTP-POST request and
reply a HTTP response, payload in request and reply
are in XML.

What I'm trying to do is use something like post
request payload in an anchor and return the reply
payload in chunk, is there something in
libwww can do this?

Let me know too if there's a complete different way to
achieve this?

TIA.

Kevin