Post Anchor to Chunk?

From: Kevin L <kevl88@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:18:16 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: kevl88@yahoo.com
Hi,

I'm trying to write a simple xml-Rpc client in C, I'm
pretty sure I can use libwww for this, but I couldn't
figure out the correct way to use it.

For people don't know Xml-Rpc, it is a RPC protocol
over HTTP with request being a HTTP-POST request and
reply a HTTP response, payload in request and reply
are in XML.

What I'm trying to do is use something like post
request payload in an anchor and return the reply
payload in chunk, is there something in
libwww can do this?

Let me know too if there's a complete different way to
achieve this?

TIA.

Kevin