Re: comment and OnXXX event

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:12:39 +0200 (MET DST)
To: drahn <drahn@nlpeng.sogang.ac.kr>
CC: www-lib@w3.org
Hello

In our previous episode, drahn said:

=============
I'm using the libwww to write some cgi that preprocesses user-requested HTML
documents.
Others seem work well, but the comments(and scripts)  and dynamic HTML's
OnXXX attributes(events) are always skipping
How can I obtain those "as is" during parsing to give a HTML transparent to
the user?
Should be the HTML parser modified in some way?

This is because the parser ignores what it doesn't understand, as it should.

To make it work for you, you'd need to update the HTMLPDTD.h file
with the attributes and element names you'd like to see.

-Jose