Re: libwww with ssl on windows

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:23:05 +0200 (MET DST)
To: zhu qun-ying <qyzhu@krdl.org.sg>
CC: www <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello Zhu,

I haven't compiled libwww with SSL under Windows.

To compile the libwwwssl mini lib, you'll have to patch the Windows makefile
to include the .c files under:

	libwww/Library/src/windows/ssl

You will also need to put a -I to that directory.

I'll see if Vladimir can help us produce a Windows Makefile for this
case.

-Jose

In our previous episode, zhu qun-ying said:

Hi,

I cannot find  information on how to build the libwww with SSL enable under
windows. I have libwww 5.3.1 and OpenSSl 0.9.5a compiled without problem. Could
some one point me some information?