RTSP protocol for libwww

From: Michel Darricau <mdarricau@eprocess.fr>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:40:22 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello.

I'm trying to add a part of the RTSP protocol in the libwww for my
project.

My work would not give a complete integration of this protocol but it
should (I wish ;-)) be a first step to the future libwww version...

I have a few questions to ask :

1- has someone already implemented the RTSP protocol for the libwww?

2- Does this work  have an interest for the libwww community ? (in this
case I will try to follow the libwww guidelines...)

3- do you think that including this connection oriented protocol to the
libwww is the best way to program a RTSP client?

4- I have created HTRTSP.[c|h] RTSPGen.[c|h] RTSPReq.[c|h] WWWRTSP.h
based on the HTTP files... but I only could send one request to the RTSP
server (and I can trap the answer from it), after this I couldn't write
anything on the socket! Do you have any idea or sample code that could
help me ?

Thanks in advance.
Michel Darricau
Research engeneer