Re: Error during make

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:23:22 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Christian Frank <christian.frank@step.de>
CC: www-lib@w3.org
Hello Christian,

In our previous episode, Christian Frank said:
> Hi,
> I downloaded the latest libwww-release and tried to compile it, but I
> have some problems :
> I'm using Cygwin on Windows NT. Can anyone imagine what I did wrong?

I suppose you mean the latest libwww release tar file (5.3.1). I haven't
tried to make it under cygwin myself.

If you see those errors it means you don't have the include path (-I)
pointing to the Library/src directory.

Normally, there's a libtool script taking care of this under Unix. I don't
know why it doesn't work under cygwin.

-Jose