[Moderator Action] How to properly delete Anchors?

From: Peter Stamfest <peter.stamfest@eunet.at>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:01:15 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hello,

I wonder how to delete un-longer needed anchors?

Using HTAnchor_delete in an application using libwww 5.2.8 causes a
SIGSEGV in HTAnchor_findAddress the next time (at least if I use the same
URL again). Some of the metainformation seems not to be correctly reset.

So I thought about using HTAnchor_deleteAll of _clearAll, but they return
"a list of HyperDocs". What is this? How do I properly get rid of a
"HyperDoc"?

Any suggestions are welcome

peter

--
Peter Stamfest                    UNIX, Networking & Computing Consultant
Tel: +43/699/20711205             Software Development