Memory leak fix in HTPlain.c (concerns the Robot)

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:01:05 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
The HTPlain (HTPlain.c) stream wasn't freeing the HTTextImp (me->text) object
in the HTPlain_free and HTPlain_abort. I detected the bug while running the
Robot thru Insure and found the fix by seeing what was being done in a
similar case in the HTML (HTML.c) stream.

This bug could result in memory leaks going from 44 bytes up to some thousand
of bytes, depending on how long the Robot was running.

I just commited the patch.

-Jose