using NNTP

From: Thorsten Conradi conradi@kidata.de <conradi@kidata.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 04:24:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hello everyone!

We want to use libwww for NNTP access. In principle, this seems to wok,
but in detail, we are stuck. Does anyone has any experience with the NNTP
part of the lib or does anyone knows the status of it?

Our problem in general: We can sent simple requests to the NNTP sever, we
can even get single articles, but we have problems by example to get the
list of articles in a group (we get it from time to time (timing
problem?))

Would be fine to hear from someone!

Thorsten Conradi