New ChangeLog file added to CVS

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:28:57 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
In order to simplify the tracking of changes, I created a ChangeLog
file:

	~/libwww/ChangeLog.

The idea is to update it each time we make a commit to the CVS base,
giving the name of the person who proposed the patch. It doesn't mean that
we need to have an entry for every file that was commited. Rather, it
should be a summary of what happened in that patch. We can of course use
the CVS log message as such summary.

Previously, we were using ~/libwww/Library/ReleaseNotes.html to record
these changes, but it wasn't being updated often. I would now like just to
update ReleaseNotes.html when preparing a new release, and put the most
important changes from the ChangeLog in it.

Of course... it means that all the folks who have write access to the
repository should think about systematically updating the new ChangeLog file.

Does this make sense to you?

-Jose