Re: autoconf errors

From: <jose.kahan@W3.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 17:23:49 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-lib@W3.org
CC: erikw@lineo.com
A slight followup...

I read some more doc and understood why we need to have some of the
auto scripts in the libwww/config directory. I also found out that the
config.guess and config.sub scripts have been split outside of the auto
tools.

I just commited the latest version of both of the above scripts.

For reference, the site where I found them is:

http://subversions.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/config/

-Jose