user questions okay?

From: Phil Reardon <pcr@pinnatel.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 12:09:56 -0600
To: www-lib@w3.org
I am hoping to use libwww in connection with a GPL'd ofx (open financial
exchange)  project;  I would have some dumb newbie questions, and
wondered if this list was appropriate, or I should look for another.  As
an example, the client needs to aquire the URL for the server, which has
a CGI interface, and then send a file that starts with a POST request:
POST http://www.fi.com/ofx.cgi HTTP/1.0HTTP headers;does postform.c do
this or something different?  Does postform.c pickup the file returned
from the server, and if so, where does it put it?

All help is appreciated, thanks, Phil Reardon