Re: Recent Change In HTEvtLst.c

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:08:43 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Mike Tardif <mtardif@JetForm.com>
CC: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello Mike,

I think that the cause of the problem is that the event handlers for
FTP and for HTTP differ as to how to use the HTEvent_Close event.
What works for one, breaks the other. I'll try to see how to harmonize
them. In all cases, if you put it back to HTEvent_READ, you'll have other
problems in HTTP, when accessing HTTP/1.0 servers or proxies.

-Jose