AW: Memory leak in HTAccess.c

From: Kallweit, Heiner <Heiner.Kallweit@commerzbank.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:21:33 +0200
To: "'jose.kahan@w3.org'" <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Sorry, I did only the cut and missed the paste ;)
The malloc'd document is bound to an entityAnchor. I don't know if
we can free this document somewhere in the Libwww or if it is a task
of the application. Jim Marshall asked somthing similar and I suggested
to free the doc before deleting the request in the application:

        if (entityAnchor)
        if (entityAnchorDocument)

Any experts out there who can say if this is correct ?

Regards, Heiner