memory leak?

From: Jim Marshall <jim_marshall2268@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 06:50:10 PDT
To: www-lib@w3.org
First let me say thanks to everyone who has helped me with the last two
questions I asked.  With your help I've been able to move forward and get
things working!!

Now I'm tracking a memory leak of 128 bytes.  It appears to be occurring in
the 'HTPostFormAnchor' function (I have 1.155) the following code is
executed:

char * form_encoded = form_url_encode(NULL, formdata);

form_url_encode allocates a HTChunk of 128 bytes, it then converts this to a
string which it returns, but I don't see anywhere in the HTPostFormAnchor
function where the memory is ever deallocated

-Jim