RE: making libwww thread-safe

Matthias,

You CAN do it, but it is some work. The way I did it was to create one
thread whose job was the requestor thread. ALL interfacing to libwww is done
within the context of this thread. Then all requests are queued into this
thread, which wakes up when there is "work to do", i.e. make a request, test
the completion status of a request, etc.

Andy