Re: Moving to C++...curiosity

From: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:32:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: Libwww-List <www-lib@w3.org>
I hope that this never happens. C++ has many serious
problems, and most of a programmer's work is in
avoiding C++'s gotchas.

A move of libwww to C++ would mean that a much smaller
number of people would be able to follow the Library's
development; the number of bugs would be increased,
and the code would become more fragile.