Re: document errors 3

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:32:45 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>
CC: www-lib@w3.org
Thanks!

It must have takens loads of time to read everything, unless you wrote
a script to extract the text, then inject it into a corrector? :)

I just commited all these changes. In some cases, I changed your propostion.
Instead of putting ',', I prefered to make a new phrase.

In case that folks are wondering where is message #3, it only went to the
Amaya list, and #2 only came to the libwww list. Same author, different
lists.

Cheers,

-Jose

In our previous episode, Fox One said:

>    a post script viewer.
> Changes: The Presenters are used to present
>    media types by calling external programs,
>    for example, PostScript viewers.

Let Postscript viewers on the singular.

> Document: libwww/Library/src/HTNet.html
> Problem: create a new HTNet object pr channel
> Word: pr
>    (I don't understand this sentence.)

per.

> Document: libwww/Library/src/HTChunk.html
> Problem: Free a chunk created by HTChunkCreate from memory
> Word: HTChunkCreate
> Change: ?
> 	(Shouldn't that be "HTChunk_new" ?)

Yep. There is a macro called HTChunkCreate too, so I guess that's the place
where the error came from.