[www-lib] <none>

From: Rahul Chugh <rchugh@quark.stpm.soft.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:35:37 +0530
To: www-lib@w3.org
hi all
i was not able to fetch the xml file from a dos prmpt program get.c
i had replaced that program with the sample program of get
from the link http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples
and was able to compile it
while studing the code i was able to know that we can fetch an .rtf format
file from the server or the URL
i was able to fecth the html.rtf and dtd file but was unable to fetch xml
format files
the nswer what i got was no text .
so please help me out and let me know how could i get the xml file from the
above sample program specified in the link .

Thanks and Regards
Rahul