Re: Does libwww support Cookie

From: Raffaele Sena <raff@nuvomedia.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:59:00 -0800
To: <yajun_liu@peoplesoft.com>, <www-lib@w3.org>
> Some web applications require client to support cookies. If I use libwww to
> build such a client, can it support cookies?

    libwww supports cookies in the sense that it allows you to send cookies in
a request
    and it recognizes cookies in a response.

    However there is no support for storing cookies and such.

    Your application will have to take care to get cookies information from a
response,
    saving them in a private area, and figure out if new requests matches a
cookie (and
    in that case, send the cookie with the request.

-- Raffaele