Local file problems

From: Sam Couter <sam@topic.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:43:38 +1100
To: www-lib@w3.org
I'm obviously doing funny stuff with the event loop. I had a problem that
went like this:

HTLoadAbsolute("file://doesn't/exist");
HTEventLoop_newLoop();
HTLoadAbsolute("anything, doesn't matter");
HTEventLoop_newLoop();

The second request didn't work. It turns out that the first one failed
before the loop was entered, but my terminateRequest handler still calls
HTEventList_stopLoop(), which sets HTEndLoop to 1. Then the next call to
HTEventLoop_newLoop() will return immediately.

A patch is attached, which includes a previous patch to stop the infinite
select() looping that I was seeing once upon a time.
--
Sam Couter                                              sam@topic.com.au
Internet Engineer                               http://www.topic.com.au/