What is it with MaxSock.

From: Desrochers, Gary <Gary.Desrochers@fmr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:02:43 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org
I "think" I found the root of my problem.  There is a variable called
MaxSock which is initially set to 0 but if you call the method
__ResetMaxSock() the count gets set to 1?  This is with no sockets yet?  It
looks like some of the code in HTEvtLst.c expects the low value of MaxSock
to be 1 plus the largest socket file descriptor and some code expects it to
be the largest socket file descriptor or zero?

What gives?

Gary F. Desrochers