LineMode compiling under Windows

From: Vasily Balashov <hbd@cs.msu.su>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:13:50 +0300 (MSK)
To: www-lib-bugs@w3.org

            Hi, people!
  I'm new to the W3C's system of keeping libwww working,
and I badly need a compilable version of LineMode browser.
  Could You tell me which actions I have to perform to get
a compilable (MS VC++ 6.0) and working _combination_ of
Libwww (which version?) and linemode?
  E.g., a deep look at libwww 5.2.8 release makes me think that it
does not include a compilable linemode project, and the checkouts
from cvs (cvs co libwww) do not contain linemode at all.
  Looking through the archives of mailinig lists, I realized that some
people managed to compile and even run linemode.

  Could anyone help me to get the working stuff? (say, post a right
CVS checkout command).

Best regards, Vasily.