Downloading with the ROBOT

From: olivier lefebvre <lefebvreolivier@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:02:34 AST
To: www-lib@w3.org

I wanted to use the Robot program to download each file accessed
with it, I added my program into the function RHText_foundLink
but The result I only get is a Core Dump (i'm using gcc under
Sun Solaris 2.7), this is the only thing I added to practice
but didn't manage in another way....

Could someone explain me how to do that ?  In the example I
save into the file "file", after the second LoadToFile I'm asked to
overwrite or not, but even the first writing i get a 0 file

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Here is the function I modified in attachement