Problem after running the printer callback

From: Warren Ho <warrenh@algorithmics.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:40:09 -0400
To: "www-lib@w3.org" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello,

I am trying to use the libwww library in my application.  When it
receives an error such as server time out or authentication required,
the printer callback is invoked and prints the error message.  After
that, the program would hang.

Does anybody know what the problem could be?  I am using version 5.2.8.

Thanks,
Warren

--
Warren Ho                                       Algorithmics Inc.
Software Engineer                               185 Spadina Avenue