Re: How to set up the libwww contributors

A core team sounds like a good idea.
For it to work, we need a group of people
who are intimately familiar with libwww's
source code.

I've only used libwww as part of building
Amaya. Unfortunately, I haven't even looked
at the source code. :-(

However, what I will do is to use libwww
to make a very very very simple browser --
so that I can become familiar with libwww's
usage.

I can also help out by building libwww/Amaya
for Linux to test patched versions of libwww.

But it will be a long time before I have the
expertise to evaluate source code patches by
examining the source.

I hope that there are other people who are
familiar with the source who can be a part of
the core team also.