Need help with include files

From: Lakshmi Gourabathina <glakshmi@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:13:21 -0700
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
	Hi,
	I have just installed libwww library on Solaris system and I am
trying to use one of the sample examples given under W3C library. The
following is the code and I did not make changes yet, but I just compiled it
and it gives the following errors.
	"chunkbody.c", line 18: Error: Could not open include file
"WWWLib.h".
	"chunkbody.c", line 19: Error: Could not open include file
"WWWHTTP.h".
	"chunkbody.c", line 20: Error: Could not open include file
"WWWInit.h".
	I have added the path to the PATH variable, but still same error.
Could any body let me know what I need to do?
	Any help will be appreciated.
	Thanks,
	Lakshmi.

Lakshmi Gourabathina