Parsing while loading to a file

From: Aimer <imerio@iol.it>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:05:10 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
 I am new of libwww, i am trying to load an html page to a
local file and do a simple parsing of the page (locate the link
on that page) while the page is being loaded. I have hacked
the showlinks.c example changing the call to
HTLoadAnchor(anchor, request) with a call to
HTLoadToFile(uri, request, fname) but the callback foundLink
seems not be called.
 Any suggestion ? what is the correct scheme to accomplish that
task ?

thanks in advance