Re: pipeline - socket

From: Marc <barieux@nanocosmos.de>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 15:30:52 +0200
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,
Yes, they try to send out a request before the previous response arrive,
because that's what I want to achieve... I thought it would be possible in
two ways :
1. using pipelining, but I simply don't figure out how...
2. opening a new socket for each new request at the same host (although I've
read that it doesn't make sense, and that would mean modifying HTHost.c
wouldn't it ?).
When you say that there is no mechanism to distinguish different response,
the only way to perform several requests on one host would be to have a new
socket for each request... Does someone have any clue on how to do this ?

Marc