libwww-ssl

From: Jason Irvan <jirvan@isdaconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 23:07:17 -0500
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Can anyone enlighten me as to what has to be done to get the ssl code to work with a post? Every variation I have tried stalls out waiting for the first read back from the server that I am posting to. If I use the HTTP transport or just do a GET using HTTPS it seems to works fine. Has anyone ran into this and solved it? I scanned the archives and it appears a few others have ran into this but I never found an answer to the issue.

Thanks,
Jason Irvan