Charset param for the the content in the response

From: Hkan Lfdahl <hal@melody.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:27:58 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
I have a question. I make a request for a page from a server and the
server and the server returnes the mimeheader

After the parsing of the mimeheaders the content-type is text/vnd.wap.wml
and I can't seem to find the Charset-encoding anywhere in the response
struct. Are they lost or are the just hiding away in some list
that I have forgot to examine ?

Thanks.

---
Hkan Lfdahl