Re: post's prompt

From: <linda_fu@peoplesoft.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:12:23 -0700
To: Fabio.Esposito@Pathcom.com
cc: www-lib@w3.org

I think you can overwrite file_prompt method in your own program to make it
do nothing or whatever you want.

Linda

                    "Esposito, Fabio"
                    <Fabio.Esposito@Pa        To:     "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
                    thcom.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     post's prompt
                    www-lib-request@w3
                    .org

                    04/19/00 10:57 AM

Hello guys,

I'm using HTPostAnchor(src, dst, htrequest) to post a document and it posts
fine, but
I get this prompt then the response comes back

Please give name of file to save in: (RETURN for
[/tmp/gateway.dll?Transact])

Is there any way I can get the response into a string, and not have this
prompt?  What am I
doing wrong.

Thanks

Fabio