Question about POST

From: <linda_fu@peoplesoft.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:48:50 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,
     I have a question about the POST. I use post.c to post a message to a
ASP or a Java
Servlet.  They seem to take the message in Binary mode while I set the
format as WWW_
PLAINTEXT. They both know the content length and content type, but they
can't print out the input.
However, if we use "binary read", they could dump the original message.
     It is probably a question some people already asked, but I am
wondering if I can have any
answer from here. I appreciate any information.

Thanks,
Linda