libwww-SSL issue

From: Greg Campbell <greg_aggie@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
I have been encountering some errors while trying to
run the sample SSL application "secureget" that is
included with the libwww-SSL distribution.  This
sample application runs fine with standard HTTP
requests, but when given a HTTPS request, I get the
following error:

Fatal Error:  SSLWRITE operation failed (WinSock
reported error=0)

I am using the latest copy of libwww, libwww-SSL, and
OpenSSL.  Any help or suggestions regarding the above
issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Greg